Data collectively all information that you submit to Furst Class Lounge Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
GDPR the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Furst Class Lounge Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Furst Class Lounge Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Definitions and interpretation
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of
the website that you are currently using, www.furstclasslounge.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities,
trusts and partnerships;
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
Data that is given to us by you
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and
and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
Keeping Data secure
17. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
Links to other websites
part of it.
24. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
You may contact Furst Class Lounge Ltd by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
25 May 2018
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files which contain small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Some of the cookies are strictly necessary. These are cookies that allow our website to work and allow you to move around our website. The cookies banner on the home page (Cookie Law Info) records a cookie itself and captures if you press to reject cookies. We use WordPress in the design and function of our website.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
We collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as:
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
The cookies are used to ensure that our website operates correctly – strictly necessary cookies.
The cookies enable us to collect non-personally identifying information about how visitors use our website called performance cookies.
We use Google Analytics and Mouseflow to monitor the use of the website.
We use Google Analytics to report on the effectiveness of our marketing at bringing visitors to the website.
We use Google Analytics to provide us with aggregated statistical information for analysis purposes.
The cookies may be used to broadcast advertising to you from third parties who advertise on behalf of us. For example, Google remarketing / banners. These are called tracking cookies.
HOW DO I DISABLE COOKIES?
You can manage your settings for your browser here:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
You can also learn more about