Marshmello Dematt 250ml
It’s NEW! It’s AMAZING! It’s WHAT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT!
DEMATT – DETANGLE – FLUFF
The One Professional Groomers Use
250ml Wide Fan Spray Bottle
7 in stock
- MarshMello Detangling and Dematting Spray (250ml)
- Its’ Slippiness Comes From Plants! Use on your bath day to get out tangles and mats easily! Allow sitting in coat for about 2 minutes to fully absorb. Then work through ideally with a slicker brush an in a circular in and out motion to break up mats or fluff up the coat.
- Conditioning for your Dog’s coat.
- RINSE away following a bath.
- It works differently from old-style silicones because it’s not silicone.
- With Marshmallow Root, Aloe, Keratin for lustrous soft fur. Leaves coat with a soft shine.
- It Smells Like Marshmallows!
- Make sure to ‘Shake it Up’ well before use. The botanical nature of the formulation will allow for some settling-shake it good! We want a nice, uniform consistency.
- Because it’s NOT Silicone, it acts differently. It comes out of the bottle in more of a ‘stream-like spray than a mist. Its’ more viscous nature makes for it to never express as a mist. This is NORMAL. Spray in liberally-wetting matts/coat. We use a Wide-Fan Sprayer which makes the spray into a ‘fan’ shape, giving a wider distribution and coverage.
- Use liberally – fully covering matts/tangles – let sit for about 30 seconds to make sure it absorbs. After spraying, brush fur lightly in the direction you will be dematting, this ensures all fur and hair is pointing in somewhat the same direction. Begin dematting!
- It feels a bit more ‘viscous’ than old-style dematters. Remember-it’s a botanical-based dematter!
- Rinses clean. Use BEFORE bath, DURING and/or AFTER bath. *Ideally – rinse away in tub after dematting but spot dematting in heavier spots is o.k. following too. Make sure to fluff dry following if you use then. It’s meant as a before the bath dematter, and during the bath dematter firstly.
REMEMBER – YOUR MARSHMELLO WILL ALSO FLUFF!
- Here’s how to do it. After bath-while still damp: Spritz LIGHTLY into the coat.
- Comb or brush through areas you want fluffed to ensure it’s spread evenly. Then Fluff-Dry as usual! Awesome for scissoring, preparing for Competition or just to create that ‘superior finish’ anytime. Recommended and used by FURST CLASS LOUNGE
- The Keratin ensures a beautiful, fluffy smooth coat! Smoothing dry, damaged hair cuticle.
Trigger Spray Included
Remember to shake the bottle well before use.
Developed by an Award Winning Dog Spa on Vancouver Island, Canada
Aloe, Purified Water, Fragrance, Citric acid, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Plantago Psyllium, Marshmallow Root, Guarano Bean, Polysorbate 20.
Do not use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labelling. Not recommended for puppies or kittens under six weeks old.